Culligan Mark 100 Water Softener
Benefits Of The Culligan Mark 100 Softener
The Culligan mark 100 water softener is the most popular water softener system by Culligan.
This water softener is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSi standard 44 for being very effective in reducing the amount of calcium and magnesium in your water.
There are two main types of Culligan Mark 100 water softeners: 9“model and 12” model. The major difference between the two is the storage tanks.
The 9” has a salt storage tank of 16” (diameter) x 43’ (height) and the 12” model has a storage of 18”x 43”. In addition, the 9” model has a salt storage capacity of 275 pounds and the 12” has a salt storage capacity of 275 pounds.
The decision of which one to choose is really based on the application or the number of persons who will be directly using the Culligan Mark 100. For a family of 4, the 9” model would be ideal and for a family size of more than 4, the 12’ model would be more suitable.
Regardless of the model, you will experience the following benefits:
- Only regenerates when necessary. The Culligan Mark 100 calculates your water usage and regenerates needed. This will save you water, salt and money.
- User Friendly. You can program this softener to do just about anything.
- Prevents dry and itchy skin. Hard water has a tendency to remove the protein from your skin leaving your skin dry and sometimes itchy. With softer water from the Culligan Mark 100, your skin will look and feel much better.
- Good for your hair. Sometimes, hard water can cause your hair to feel itchy or feel flaky. Softer water is the best choice for scalp and hair treatment.
- You will use less soap to bathe and require less water to rinse off the soap. Hard water makes your soap hard to lather requiring you to use excess soap. With a Culligan mark 100, you use far less soap and water to take the same length of shower that you are accustomed to.
- Also use less soap to wash your clothes. With softer water, you will now need as little as 1/3 less soap to wash the same load of clothes as you used when you washed with hard water. Furthermore, your clothes will feel soft and nice just like when you first bought them.
- Your water heater will operate more effectively and use way less energy. Hard water causes scale to build up in pipes. When the scale develops, the water heater has to work harder to supply you with hot water. With a Culligan Mark 100 water softener, you will use far less energy and your energy costs will be significantly reduced.
- Culligan mark 100 water softener parts are easy to locate. Culligan has hundreds of dealers all over the world that can locate even the smallest parts for your water softener. This makes the Culligan Mark 100 softener maintenance easy.
For the most part, we have found that Culligan Mark 100 softener is reliable. If you experience any problems please refer to the manual. If the problem continues after referring to your manual, contact your dealer.
Your dealer will be more than happy to walk you through any troubleshooting exercise.
Culligan Mark 100 Water Softener Reviews
We want you to tell us about Culligan Mark 100 softener.
Culligan Whole House Water Filters: Over Seven Types to Choose From
Return from Culligan mark 100 water softener