Aquasana Under Sink Water Filter
Removes the Bad and Leaves the Good
Why is the Aquasana Under sink water filter rated as the best under counter filter on the market?
The Aquasana undersink water filter is the best choice for anyone looking for pure filtered water at minimum costs.
This Aquasana undercounter water filter system removes the most
dangerous contaminants from your water leaving you with clean and clear
spring like water.
Voted consumer digest best water filters for six (6) straight years, Aquasana's undercounter water filters have been satisfying consumers for years.
After you try Aquasana Under Counter Water Filter, your water will taste better than your favorite bottled water. Even your drinks and coffee will taste better.
We encourage you to read this page to the end because we also address a few concerns about this Aquasana filter.
What Makes An Aquasana Undercounter Water Filter So Special?
Aquasana AQ-4500 filters are special because of what they can do. Most
of their features resemble those of the Aquasana countertop water
So, let's go ahead and look at a few special features.
- You and your family will enjoy fresh, pure filtered water for only 10 cents a gallon. This is way cheaper than the cheapest bottle water on the market.
Your replacement cartridge will give you 500 gallons of water
which will cost you $48. That's only $8 a month or less than $0.10 a
Only a handful of water filter companies come close to being such cost effective.
- The ones who are usually as cost effective are not as certified as Aquasana. Aquasana under sink filters are certified by the California Department of Public Health Services. Aquasana is known for good service.
Furthermore, Aquasana under sink water filter is NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 certified.
This certification is proof that Aquasana actually removes what it says
it does. There are brands that claim certifications that do not apply
to their claims of performance. Aquasana is not one of them.
- With a 0.5 micron absolute filter, removing chlorine, cyptisporidium and giardia is easy to do. The dual cartridge filter allows for double penetration and a high percentage of removal rate of contaminants.
Contaminants are removed by Aquasana's impressive filtration
system of carbon filtration, ion-exchange and sub-micron filtration.
- Made in the U.S.A., Aquasana under counter
filtration systems are powerful and durable. Sun water systems made
this step to guarantee quality products to the consumers.
All material are lightweight but strong enough for longevity.
- Last but not least, the Aquasana under sink water filter is covered by the "100 Pure Satisfaction Guarantee".
You have a long period of 60 days to return the filter if you are not
satisfied with its performance. So you basically lose nothing, and you
get to use the under counter filter for 60 days or your money back.
Advantages Of Aquasana Under Sink Water Filter
- You will almost immediately taste the difference in your water.
Aquasana under sink filter removes over 99% of chlorine, 99% VOCs, 99%
lead, 99% THMs, 99% Benzene, 93% MTBE and many other water contaminants.
- Filter cartridges last 6 months or 500 gallons, whichever comes first. After this, you will need to buy replacement filters for roughly $48.
- Perfect for those persons concerned about kitchen space. Aquasana Under counter filter housing fits neatly under your kitchen sink. It does not take up much space and it weighs less than 5 pounds.
- The filter faucets are made of good quality material.
They won't bend or break like filter dispensers from other brands. You
can be assured that your faucet will remain with the same quality for
In fact, the attractive faucet will compliment your kitchen.
Consumer Concerns About Aquasana UnderSink Water Filter
No review would be complete without problems or concerns that consumers have with Aquasana under sink water filters.
Here go a few concerns, as well as, solutions to them.
- May require a professional to install. The
only semi difficult part of the installation process is "punching" the
four holes below your kitchen sink to hold the filter housing.
In addition to punching those 4 holes, you will also need to
punch a hole right beside your existing tap water faucet for the
Aquasana filter faucet.
- Some consumers have reported broken faucet levers. This will occur if you continuously pull down or up the faucet lever too hard.
Remember to pull up the lever for a higher flow rate of water and push down the lever for a slower flow rate.
For those persons who are still having Aquasana faucet problems,
Aquasana has totally redesigned the faucet and added a stylish look that
is durable. No more leaks.
- Another concern with consumers is that their faucet drips water sometimes. Quite a few cases have been reported. Aquasana has gone ahead and redesigned their faucets to solve this problem.
It is natural after installation for the water to be dripping.
Again, be careful how you apply pressure to the faucet's lever.
- Cracked filter housing. Another complaint is a
leaking filter housing. This problem is rare but a few persons report
it nonetheless. Aquasana will replace this unit free of cost under your
- Water flows from the top of the filter housing. This occurs when the red and blue tubes that connect to cartridge A and B are not properly connected.
Ensure that when you insert the tubes into the holes of each
cartridge, that it goes down properly and you hear a low "snap" sound.
The snap sound is proof that it is properly fastened.
Tips When Installing An Aquasana Under Sink Water Filter
Installing an Aquasana under sink filter is easier than you think.
Even though some persons choose to use a plumber, you really don't need to.
But before you go ahead and install your Aquasana filter, there are a few tips that you should remember.
- Follow the guidelines in the installation manual.
Don't assume you know everything. Following the manual saves you from
wasting time to correct a problem that never had to occur.
Following the manual will also save you money from damaging your kitchen cabinet or your existing tap water faucet.
- If possible, have a least one person assisting you,
especially when installing the faucet. You may need assistance with
ensuring that the faucet is straight and properly tightened.
- Have a wrench, screw driver and a drill at hand. You will need to tighten nuts, fasten screws and drill a hole for the faucet.
- Ensure that the correct tube is in cartridge A and also the correct tube from the faucet is in cartridge B.
- There is a small white "washer" that comes with the
"T valve" that must be removed so that the water will flow properly. You
will actually have to check for this washer as it is located inside the
No more contaminated tap water or bottled water, Aquasana Under Sink Water Filter
is what you need.
Submit Your Aquasana Under Counter Water Filter Reviews
So what do you think about the Aquasana Under Counter Water Filter?
Aquasana Water Filter: Rated as the Best
Aquasana Countertop Water Filter: Removes Over 99% of Contaminants
Aquasana Shower Filter: Take Your Best Shower Now
Aquasana Whole House Water Filter: The Ultimate Whole House Water Filter System
Return from Aquasana Under Sink Water Filter to Homepage