My under counter Multipure water filter (MP750SB) is a worthy system that will clean your water
To tell you the truth, I chose Multipure water filter based on the recommendation of two of my friends. I had to buy an under counter system because my counter space is limited; furthermore, the quality of my water at home is not the best, taste horrible with sodium and appear cloudy.
I must admit that the upfront cost of the system was somewhat expensive, but I took the plunge and made the purchase because my friends convinced me that the system was worth the cost.
I have had my system for a few months now and I would like to share my advantages and disadvantages of my MP750SB water filter.
Here is a review of my Multipure water filter MP750SB for under sink.
· All the parts for the system such as the chrome faucet, mounting rackets and screws were all included in my package. I only required my tools for installation. My chrome faucet, mounting rackets and screws.
· Installation is not as challenging and time-consuming as one may think. On average, set up should take approximately thirty-five minutes. The system also includes a straight-forward installation manual and customer service support.
· Reduces many contaminants in the water. The water definitely tastes better than my tap water. I don’t taste the chlorine, and the cloudiness in the water is no longer visible. I also read where the system is certified by NSF/ANSI for standard 42 and 53.
· Designed as an under sink water filtration system but can be converted to a counter-top water filter with additional parts. I definitely needed the space so the under sink system fit perfectly under my counter. I mounted the filter cartridge unto the wall, so I never had to remove my bottles and containers.
· The standard filter capacity is 750 gallons, which can last anywhere from six months to one year for the average family.
· Only one cartridge when compared to other systems that have two or three cartridges that allows up to five stages of purification. Interestingly, I had no idea that there are filtration systems with many multiple level of filtration.
· Besides the bad taste of my water, I wanted to reduce the sodium in my water, but the MP750SB doesn’t do that. I later discovered this when I called the customer service and was notified.
· Surprisingly, there is a shipping charge. With the MP750SB already costing me over $400, shipping should have been free.
I still think this is a respectable under counter filtration system. The MP750SB will get the job done once your problem is not sodium.Leave Multipure Water Filter and go to Homepage